Here we are in early February and time for a first update. It’s been hectic and only two of the challenges are getting somewhere. First, I’m down 4.5 kilos or 10lbs since the start of the year. I see this as a good gradual weight loss for the period. What’s the secret? There is none. I did mostly Dry January and simply cut back on things like crisps and other snacks (although I don’t particularly snack a lot). Exercise was average, with increased knee pain I’ve not been walking that much. In terms of the challenge, I’m technically 25% through, but in reality I’ve 75% yet to go.
On the startup front, things are progressing quickly. I’ve been in Israel again and had lots of promising conversations. The idea is forming well and now it’s a case of writing more software and developing the solution into a more viable proof of concept. More on that as I get closer to the goal of raising money.
What about the rest?
- Gym visits – none, need to push through the knee pain and get back.
- Cycling – not started yet although that’s not surprising as the weather has been terrible.
- Learn Japanese – not started.
- More cooking – I’ve been doing as much as usual so this needs more effort.
- Build my social brand. I’ve been a bit lacking here, with not much in the way of posting. One to work on.